Responsible for developing a close coordination with our marketing person and implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for the organisation which includes various internal brands and services within the organisation and new brands, verticals of new business with the sole purpose of getting potential new customers and to retain existing ones.
Purpose of the Position
Marketing Consultant is mainly responsible to develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives with a focus mainly on the practical applications and management of an organization’s marketing strategy, plans and implementation of the same and in close coordination with our marketing person. Creating Brand document, Strategy & Direction of trend we need to take and why? Strategy at macro level and micro level, Implementation flow.
Key Performance Area:
- Strategy, Planning & Implementation.
- Analysis (Internal, Performance wise, Product wise)
- Competitive tracking, market trends
- Resource planning (Networking with agencies, develop set of vendors/agencies).
- Capability building (Market visit, client visit, joint calls with Sales Team )